My pop-up brunches have been going really well. Thanks to everyone who has attended and all the positive feedback. I am super pleased with the next menu, I will be featuring some more great Finnish vegan products. This month, look out for organic gluten free Finnish oats and oat flour from Myllarin, Kalink Aito oat milk, organic baobab powder from Pona and Kolmen Kaverin vegan ice cream. Check out the menu below and click here for reservation details and the menu in Finnish.
– Beetroot hummus with dukkah, ume pickled cucumbers and homemade bread
– Blueberry Cardamom raw porridge
– Homemade baobab and coconut yoghurt with caramelised bananas
– Carrot falafel bowl with pea hummus
– Peanut butter chocolate brownie cake with Kolmen Kaverin coconut and liquorice ice cream
– coffee/ tea
22 eur per person
The whole menu can be made gluten free, please add this to your email reservation if needed
Cash and MobilePay payments only
Reservations to firstname.lastname@example.org
wow, this looks soooo amazing, wish I could go!!!! 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thanks! Well maybe one day you are in Finland you never know!